
Laura Ikeji
Need I say more? The tweet from our reigning queen,the poverty stricken queen explains all we need to know about how her mind works. Sometimes I wish IQ tests could be carried out on any individual wishing to join twitter and sometimes applied even after you join.For instance if your IQ is too low,you can join but not allowed to tweet;you will be only allowed to learn by reading other people’s tweets in order to improve your IQ.
Really,I would give anything to bump into whoever raised this girl so I can ask one question and one question only.You guys don`t wanna know what the question is but I will leave it at that.
And she is officially a card carrying member of the Bleachers Inc. considering what my eyes are telling me here.What a nutcase!
Hopefully this mgbeke will summon enough smartness to realise(not that I`m holding my breath though) that she needs to earn some of HER OWN DAMN MONEY and buy her own stuff instead of constantly singing Linda bought this and that for me,Kai.Onye a bulu nwanne m,m ga apia ya ezigbo koboko on that bleaches nyash.Who paid for Egyptian milk?Your guess is as good as mine.Apparently she can`t afford it so I`m waiting for the day she will tell us that Linda bought her a bottle of Egytian milk at $1000 a bottle.
Grow up and pay your own bills.And oh,I`m so jealous hehehe.

No comments:
Post a Comment